Latest News for: Pakistan family

Edit

Nearly 2,000 Afghan migrants returned from Iran and Pakistan in two days

Khaama Press 28 Apr 2024
The Ministry added that 527 family members and 23 released detainees from Pakistan’s prisons returned from the mentioned border and, after registering at the border command, were introduced to ...
Edit

Labor Ministry: Jobs Available, for Migrants Deported From Pakistan

Tolo News 28 Apr 2024
The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs says that migrants who have been deported from Pakistan and meet the employment criteria will be provided with job opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
Edit

Pakistan Cricket Board appoints Kirsten, Gillespie as men's head coaches

Beijing News 28 Apr 2024
Lahore [Pakistan], April 28 (ANI). The Pakistan ... Their stellar track records precede them, and I warmly welcome them to the Pakistan cricket family," Naqvi was quoted as saying by PCB's official website.
Edit

PCB picks Gary Kirsten and Jason Gillespie as coaches for white, red-ball cricket

Dawn 28 Apr 2024
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Mohsin Naqvi ... Talking about Azhar, Naqvi said that his family was settled in the United Kingdom yet he left them and a “very good offer” behind to serve Pakistan.
Edit

'Unreal downfall' - Indian fans react as 2011 World Cup-winning coach Gary Kirsten joins Pakistan cricket team

Sportingnews 28 Apr 2024
"Their stellar track records precede them, and I warmly welcome them to the Pakistan cricket family," PCB chairman Mohsin Naqvi stated during the official announcement at a press conference in Lahore on Sunday.
Edit

Renowned TV host, film star, poet, writer Tariq Aziz remembered

Urdu Point 28 Apr 2024
Born on April 28, 1936 in Jalandhar, his family migrated to ...
Edit

Australia hero Jason Gillespie ‘honoured’ to become Pakistan Test coach

Metro UK 28 Apr 2024
Pakistan have appointed Jason Gillespie as their Test coach (Picture ... I also love the fact that there is so much talent in Pakistan ... Their stellar track records precede them, and I warmly welcome them to the Pakistan cricket family.
Edit

Pakistan appoint Gary Kirsten and Jason Gillespie in head coach roles

Yahoo Daily News 28 Apr 2024
Former Pakistan all-rounder Azhar Mahmood will assist both head coaches, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) have said ... “Their stellar track records precede them, and I warmly welcome them to the Pakistan cricket family.
Edit

Gary Kirsten and Jason Gillespie named head coaches for white, red-ball cricket

Dawn 28 Apr 2024
“My perspective on Pakistan cricket has remained consistent over time ... Talking about Azhar, Naqvi said that his family was settled in the United Kingdom yet he left them and a “very good offer” behind to serve Pakistan.
Edit

PCB pick Gary Kirsten and Jason Gillespie as head coaches for white, red-ball cricket

Dawn 28 Apr 2024
“My perspective on Pakistan cricket has remained consistent over time ... Talking about Azhar, Naqvi said that his family was settled in the United Kingdom yet he left them and a “very good offer” behind to serve Pakistan.
Edit

CAN CLIMATE CHANGE PAKISTAN’S ECONOMY?

Dawn 28 Apr 2024
"In our village, ancestral wisdom guided us to manage extreme weather across generations,” says Muhammad Kareem, a 55-year-old resident of Shikarpur, which was severely hit by the August 2022 floods that wreaked havoc across Pakistan.
Edit

Pak-Qatar Takaful Group holds board meetings in Doha

The Peninsula 28 Apr 2024
“Pak Qatar Family Takaful Company (PQFTL) will distribute cash dividends to its shareholders at a rate of 5%, while Pakistan Qatari General Takaful Company (PQGTL) will distribute cash dividends at a rate of 10% to its shareholders.”.
Edit

Maroof’s ’emotional’ farewell captures legacy for Pakistan women’s cricket

Al Jazeera 27 Apr 2024
The time was right for my Pakistan teammates and family’. “At this phase of my life,” said Maroof, who captained Pakistan ... But the time was right, for the sake of my Pakistan teammates and my family.”.
Edit

Ambassador Tirmizi pays rich tribute to Pakistani poet, writer Jamiluddin Aali in Abu Dhabi

Gulf Today 27 Apr 2024
The Embassy of Pakistan in Abu Dhabi paid rich tribute to the sub-continent great poet, writher, drama-writer and educationist, late Jamiluddin Aali ... premises of the Embassy on Pakistan in Abu Dhabi.
Edit

The grand delusion

Dawn 27 Apr 2024
A LONG-STANDING narrative has been in play in the country that Pakistan’s myriad development challenges and sub-Saharan African under-performance have been entirely due to a weak economy ... Pakistan has ...